Datatrope Systems is a software
development and IT consulting company based in the New York City area. We specialize in:
Software Architecture, Development, and Deployment
design, build, integrate, and deliver software systems, primarily Web and client/server
business information systems. Our systems have user bases from 1 to 4,500. Our systems
have spanned virtually every type of application and solution, including:
- Internet and intranet applications
- E-commerce applications
- Client/server applications
- Business intelligence applications
- Data warehousing/data mining/OLAP applications
- Applications for use in highly targeted locations and audiences, such as the NYSE
- Applications for multinational, multicompany use
- Applications for company-wide and enterprise-wide use
- Applications for departmental use
- Single- and multi-user desktop database applications
- Applications for multiple languages and locales
- Data Analysis consulting
IT and Systems Consulting and Services
Systems analysis, definition, selection, and
integration: We can help in the process of analyzing your requirements and operations, and we can
design technical strategies and technical solutions that fit with them.
- What technology do we need to get, and how do we get it?
- How do we make our systems focused, optimal, and usable?
- What new or modified infrastructure do we need to make it happen, and
make it cost-effective?
- What do we need to put in place to make our systems run in a
hands-off, lights-off manner?
Data Tools and Data Analysis
We frequently assist our clients in getting, moving, merging, analyzing, querying, and
reporting data. We have worked on the acquisition and analysis of all sizes of databases,
from terabytes on down.
Our clients are chiefly Fortune 100 and Wall Street companies, but we work with firms who
are leaders in a variety of other industries as well (legal, pharmaceutical, banking,
market research, advertising).
| Company |
Datatrope Systems, LLC
700 Canal Street, Suite 305 Stamford, CT 06902
Tel (203) 964-1800 Fax (203) 964-4774
Paul Newman divided into two kinds, one is the uk rolex replica
timing button, there is no lock handle, and the other is the replica watches
timing button with lock handle. It's very easy to distinguish. Just look at the replica watches swiss
timer button and see. The timing button without a lock handle is a "naked" button; the timing button has a lock handle, and the fake rolex
button has a revolving lock handle.
Copyright ṹ8-2005 Datatrope Systems, LLC.
All rights reserved.